Check out a couple of demos and screenshots of Khoj in action.
Khoj in Obsidian
- Install Khoj via
pipand start Khoj backend in a terminal (Run
python -m pip install khoj-assistant
- Install Khoj plugin via Community Plugins settings pane on Obsidian app
Khoj in Emacs, Browser
- Install Khoj via pip
- Start Khoj app
- Add this readme and khoj.el readme as org-mode for Khoj to index
- Search "Setup editor" on the Web and Emacs. Re-rank the results for better accuracy
- Top result is what we are looking for, the section to Install Khoj.el on Emacs
- The results do not have any words used in the query
- Based on the top result it seems the re-ranking model understands that Emacs is an editor?
- The results incrementally update as the query is entered
- The results are re-ranked, for better accuracy, once user hits enter