An AI copilot for your Second Brain
Welcome to the Khoj Docs! This is the best place to get setup and explore Khoj's features.
- Khoj is an open source, personal AI
- You can chat with it about anything. It'll use files you shared with it to respond, when relevant
- Quickly find relevant notes and documents using natural language
- It understands pdf, plaintext, markdown, org-mode files, notion pages and github repositories
- Access it from your Emacs, Obsidian, Web browser or the Khoj Desktop app
- Use cloud to access your Khoj anytime from anywhere, self-host on consumer hardware for privacy
- Try Khoj Cloud to get started quickly
- Read these instructions to self-host a private instance of Khoj
At a Glance
- Natural: Use natural language queries to quickly find relevant notes and documents.
- Incremental: Incremental search for a fast, search-as-you-type experience
- Faster answers: Find answers faster, smoother than search. No need to manually scan through your notes to find answers.
- Iterative discovery: Iteratively explore and (re-)discover your notes
- Assisted creativity: Smoothly weave across answers retrieval and content generation
- Online or Offline: Choose online or offline chat depending on your requirements